Xero For Start-Ups - Evening Session
Approx $32.69 USD
Just started your business? Or want to change your sole trader business to Xero?
We can help! Our workshop will provide you with the training and information you need to get your new business (or existing sole trader) onto Xero accounting software to provide you with real-time financial information so you can confidently make business decisions.
Is this workshop right for me?
The workshop is focused on providing support for the following business types
- An idea about to become a business!
- Startup businesses (operating less than 12 months)
- Sole trader businesses (no employees)
Don't know anything about bookkeeping, don't panic, your needs are covered in this workshop.
If you have an existing business or business with employees please contact our office to discuss as these are more complicated and not suitable for this workshop layout. We also offer bi-monthly "Xero Tips & Tricks" workshops for those using Xero and wanting to learn more!
What this workshop will cover:
Using a Xero File that we have ready for you to use:
- How to edit your chart of accounts to your business
- Link your bank account to Xero to the transactions 'feed' into Xero
- Create and edit invoice templates
- Create 'reminder' emails for overdue invoices
- Create bank rules to automate a lot of bookkeeping
Please bring your computer to the session as this will be an interactive session where you will be working as well!
At the end of this training, your Xero subscription will be added to SMART Business Solutions growing network of Xero subscribers and you will have access to the Xero experts at SMART Business Solutions for support and training.
* Ongoing Xero subscriptions will incur additional fees depending on the Xero file size requirements.