The JobKeeper: The Alternative Tests Clarified webinar provides clarity on the application of the alternative tests.
Alternative tests are available for entities:
- That commenced business before 1 March 2020 but don't have a standard comparison period
- That have undergone an acquisition, disposal or restructure
- That had a substantial increase in turnover
- That were affected by drought or other disasters
- That have irregular turnover, and
- For sole traders or small partnerships affected by sickness, injury or leave.
We step you through the key differences between the original alternative tests and the updated version, and how to apply them in real life scenarios.
Here’s a guide to the strategies you can use to minimise your business tax.
Now's the time to review what strategies you can use to minimise your tax before 30 June 2021.
Builders, electricians, plumbers, architects, real estate agents, security guards and other workers who hold an occupational licence in their home state or territory will soon be automatically deemed to have the necessary licence in other states.