The JobKeeper: The Alternative Tests Clarified webinar provides clarity on the application of the alternative tests.
Alternative tests are available for entities:
- That commenced business before 1 March 2020 but don't have a standard comparison period
- That have undergone an acquisition, disposal or restructure
- That had a substantial increase in turnover
- That were affected by drought or other disasters
- That have irregular turnover, and
- For sole traders or small partnerships affected by sickness, injury or leave.
We step you through the key differences between the original alternative tests and the updated version, and how to apply them in real life scenarios.
ONLINE Webinar Session
27 July // 1:00PM
There are a few changes earmarked for superannuation commencing 1 July 2021. These changes will impact both employers and employees. Read the details here to know what's expected.
If you have a home loan, there are many reasons you may consider refinancing. That could include wanting to borrow more, access different home loan features or simply to get a better interest rate. We explore the more common reasons for refinancing, including a few you may not have thought of.